Friday, September 16, 2011

Aidilfitri 2011

I think it’s too late to write about this but raya is for one month right. So no offense! :P for me, I celebrate raya only in the morning because I will sleep until night after that.haha as usual, after finished from raya pray, my family will gather to do the salam-salam and snap-snap session. Here’re the picca,

lepas sembahyang raya

salam-salam :)

mak pulak :)

turn azeira plak salam

family photo di pagi raya :)

mom n dad

siblings :)




Actually, I dunno what to said to them (parents) and I will repeat the same phase which is “Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin”. Kelakar kan? :P I dunno bout others, but I’ve been trained since child to said this only.  :D

After we finished salam-salam with each other, we will eat my mom special dish, rendang and kuah kacang. With ketupap of course. Then we will watch any raya movie on tv while waiting anybody visit us. Quite boring. I can only withstand until 2pm as I didn’t sleep last night. So I go to my room. Lock the door and sleep.haha Hari Raya Aidilfitri. This word doesn’t give much meaning to me. I don’t know why they really enjoy celebrating its. For me, it’s a day when we can eat ketupat with rendang haha peace! J


saidatul syakiera punye :)

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!

1 comment: